This article simply explains how Bluetooth credentials are managed, for information on how to activate Bluetooth credentials in a site, please click here.
The process for managing Bluetooth Credentials is as follows:
- Urmet provide the required amount of credits to the installer
- The installer views these credits on their FDI Portal
- The Installer assigns credits to each site depending on how many credentials are required - for a credit-credential 'exchange' rate, click here.
- The client views these credits in IPassan Manager - Bluetooth Access needs to be activated in IPassan Manager to do this, click here to find out how.
- The client uses these credits to create credentials for visitors or residents/employees - click here to find out how.