Open account 1 and make the following changes
Disable all accounts which are not in use
- Make Account Active
- Add Account Name Castel
- Add Server Address this can be an IP Address of one of the Panels if no server connected to network(add Server Address if used)
- Add User ID=SIP Address of Unit
- Add Authentication ID=Password if requires Registration
- Voice Mail ID if required *26
- Change Tel URL to User=Phone
- Click on Save
- Confirm Changes at top of Screen
Set the IP address this should be static if the Grandstream is intended for peer to peer, if registered to a server then a DHCP address can be use.
The Castel Door Entry Panel will negotiate Video and Audio CODEC's however these should be checked, if there is and issue please select a different CODEC
Door Release is set for DTMF1 if this is not working please check that the all the options for DTMF are selected and test again.
Your screen may look different to this example, this is due there are many models in the Grandstream Range however there will be this option on a screen
Grandstream issue Firmware updates and these can be found on the Grandstream Website Firmware- Grandstream Networks
Beware we are not advised firmware changes and a change made by Grandstream on a newer firmware may stop the device working with Castel it is rare however it may happen.
Please ensure the working Firmware is available before upgrading
Later models the configuration can be saved.