The station’s firmware is upgraded via external BAT file (Current firmware version: 2.18.3)
Be safe, backup configuration prior to firmware upgrade.
Find the update.bat file downloaded to your PC, typically in Downloads/fw_xellip_2.18.3-ssh/ssh_update
Edit the “update.bat” file in Notepad, change the IP address to the “Stations IP address for example 192.168.49.201
Save and Exit file (DO NOT change any other parameter in the file).
Double click the upgraded.bat file to run the upgrade.
- Note the upgrade will take 30 minutes, please be patient.
- DO NOT power down the station.
- Always upgrade a stations firmware via a local IP-switch, NOT over the live network.
- If network drops mid upgrade, this can KILL the station, you have been WARNED!
When finished, Press any key, to reboot the station
- Note this can take a couple minutes,
Log back in to the station,
Happy Days, you are now running the current firmware.