TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What handsets can be replaced?
- General notes and limitations
- How to use the above terminals
- Jumpers and settings
- Replacing 5-wire handsets
- Replacing 1 + n (2-wire) handsets
- Volume controls - all handsets
- Fault finding
What handsets can be replaced?
The 1133/15 Universal handset is designed to replace only the handsets in the following tables.
General notes and limitations
The 1133/15 Universal handset will replace 5-wire or 2-wire handsets. It will not replace 3, 4, 6 etc wire handsets.
The 1133/15 Universal handset will not replace 2-wire handsets in digital systems of any kind.
The call volume adjustment control does not work in the AC buzzer call configuration.
In electronic call configuration the handset will not ring if it is off the hook.