The fastest way to get an answer to your enquiry is to email email@example.com, alternatively you can request a callback from our technical team.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How do I email Technical Support?
If you are on site and your question was not answered within your site specific technical pack, the fastest way to get an answer is to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email to our Technical team, please include:
- Details of the equipment (part numbers & pictures)
- The connection diagram number
- Clear details of the issue
Our engineers will then get back to you shortly.
I need a callback, how do I get one?
Please email email@example.com with:
- The name of the site you are currently on
- The number on the connection diagram you are working from (found in the bottom right of the diagram, in a box, starting with UD0)
- 5 digit number from the white sticker on the main system power supply, if available (note that this is NOT the Sch. model number of the product).
- An exact description of what the problem/enquiry is
- Is it a maintenance install or a new install?
If it is determined that a call back if necessary, our technical team will confirm the time of your call back via email.