If you are planning to return your order in the unlikely event that goods are faulty or have been incorrectly delivered, you must follow the Return of Goods procedure.
Should you wish to return your order, a minimum fee of £25.00 or 15% of the equipment value + VAT will be charged.
Table of Contents:
All equipment must be returned in original packaging, and packaging must be unmarked.
Please follow the steps detailed below to ensure that we are able help and remedy any problems that you may encounter.
For Faulty Equipment
1. Ensure that the equipment has been correctly connected. If in doubt phone for technical support.
2. If there is an equipment fault a returns number will be issued. Please return equipment to us referencing this return number and provide us with the invoice number relating to this purchase. Ensure that the items are properly packed so that they do not get damaged in transit. Please ensure that you follow the instructions fully to return products to us and include your full contact details including an email address.
3. Faulty equipment will be repaired, or a replacement issued at the discretion of the supplier. If no fault is found will advise you by email and you will have the option to arrange for its collection or we can ship back to you for a minimum charge of £25+VAT. If we receive no response from you within 14 days we will dispose/recycle the item.
Equipment Ordered in Error or No Longer Required
1. Contact the supplier within 14 days of delivery to check if goods can be returned. Certain goods that have been specially ordered e.g. special or custom panels, will not be accepted for return. Please ensure that all equipment and packaging returned is in brand new unused condition.
2. If the return is accepted a minimum charge of £25.00 or 15% of the equipment value + VAT will be charged. The customer is responsible for the cost of carriage back to the supplier. This Charge is subject to review without prior notice.
Credits and Refunds
Where appropriate we will raise a credit note to your account. If your account is in credit and you request a refund it will be processed within 10 working days in the same way as the original payment