Please see below for our Standard Terms and Conditions.
Should you wish to return your order, a minimum fee of £25.00 or 15% of the equipment value + VAT will be charged.
Table of Contents
i. The following terms and conditions shall prevail over any other terms of trading of the Buyer.
ii. The Company reserves the right to supply goods to the Buyer upon investigation of the Buyer’s financial or trade status. The Company shall not be obliged nor liable to make any payment to the Buyer by way of compensation or damages.
iii. Due to continuous product development The Company reserves the right to change specifications and prices without prior notice. All quotations, technical information and price lists are prepared without prejudice and whilst every effort is made to ensure their accuracy we reserve the standard E&OE terms.
iv. The legal title of goods shall not pass to the Buyer until The Company has received full payment for the goods. All goods supplied shall be at the Buyers risk from delivery.
v. Stock items are usually dispatched by the next working day. Estimated dates for delivery of non stock or special order items will be given on request, however The Company shall not be liable for damages for late delivery, for loss of profit (direct or consequential) or otherwise. Products not in stock may take up to 6 weeks or more for delivery. Delivery/small order processing charges will apply. Please request details of charges at time of placing order.
vi. All goods supplied are covered by warranty for a period of 12 months from date of invoice. This warranty becomes void if the goods supplied are subject to misuse, vandalism, incorrect installation or incorrect use. The Company shall not be liable for damages, for loss of profit (direct or consequential) or otherwise as a result of equipment failure. Systems must be registered to qualify for telephone technical support.
vii. Any discrepancies on the delivery of goods or invoices must be notified to The Company in writing within 3 days.
viii. The Return of Goods procedure must be followed in the unlikely event that goods are faulty or have been incorrectly delivered.
ix. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and the company reserves the right amend its prices with out prior notification. Formal quotations are valid for a period of 30 days.
x. In the event of late payment we reserve the right to recover costs, legal charges and interest from the buyer.
Delivery of Goods
The Company shall not be liable for late delivery by the carrier, even when timed delivery is requested. Arrangements can be made for your own carrier to collect from our premises if required.
All equipment must be returned in original packaging, and packaging must be unmarked.
Please follow the steps detailed below to ensure that we are able help and remedy any problems that you may encounter.
For Faulty Equipment
1. Ensure that the equipment has been correctly connected. If in doubt phone for technical support.
2. If there is an equipment fault a returns number will be issued. Please return equipment to us referencing this return number and provide us with the invoice number relating to this purchase. Ensure that the items are properly packed so that they do not get damaged in transit. Please ensure that you follow the instructions fully to return products to us and include your full contact details including an email address.
3. Faulty equipment will be repaired, or a replacement issued at the discretion of the supplier. If no fault is found will advise you by email and you will have the option to arrange for its collection or we can ship back to you for a minimum charge of £25+VAT. If we receive no response from you within 14 days we will dispose/recycle the item.
Equipment Ordered in Error or No Longer Required
1. Contact the supplier within 14 days of delivery to check if goods can be returned. Certain goods that have been specially ordered e.g. special or custom panels, will not be accepted for return. Please ensure that all equipment and packaging returned is in brand new unused condition.
2. If the return is accepted a minimum charge of £25.00 or 15% of the equipment value + VAT will be charged. The customer is responsible for the cost of carriage back to the supplier. This Charge is subject to review without prior notice.
Credits and Refunds
Where appropriate we will raise a credit note to your account. If your account is in credit and you request a refund it will be processed within 10 working days in the same way as the original payment